Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick!

A blankie...
A book....
But still the saddest, little look! My poor baby!

I cannot play with you today.
Said little Aly Hope "McKay"
I have streep throat and the flu
And both ears are infected too!
My mouth is wet, my throat is dry
I really think I'm going to cry.
I cough and sneeze and gasp and choke
I can't even laugh or smile or joke.
My neck is stiff, my voice is weak,
I hardly whisper when I speak
My tongue is filling up my mouth
I think my hair is falling out.
What? What's that you say?
I'll feel better in a couple of days.
Well... okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment