Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Friday, February 5, 2010

Random acts of cuteness

Why yes, she is looking at her own blog and checking out her pictures and video. She thinks she is the best thing on the computer screen. She so doesn't have self esteem issues!
This is my favorite outfit of hers for church. It is so simple, just pink and white, but she is so dang cute in it. So this is the calm, oh so pretty girl before church.....
And this is after church- dad and little girl crashed cause getting all that religion is tough! No pictures of the crazy devil child that she is during church... on no... best no one sees that!


Alyson: "Mom, I've got to check out my bff Lucy's blog. I need to see what that girl is up to now."

Alyson: "Lucy you are so funny. Let me tell you what me and my mom did...."

No comments:

Post a Comment