Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm bouncing off the walls again, Whoa oh!



She is finally feeling better. It was a rough week. She had trouble sleeping, which meant many sleepless nights. It was worse than when she first came home from the hospital, because she didn't nap during the day either. Any, the terrible, horrible miserable flu is over and she is back to normal. We have had gorgeous weather, so everyday this week we have gone out to play in the yard. First, we just walked around the yard and looked for birds, leaves and flowers. We planted winter grass, so the yard is still all nice and green and we have flowers.
These are the flowers she picked. I asked her if they were for me, and she said "No, Daddy". Then when daddy came home and she gave them to him, he said he wanted to give them to mommy and she said "No, Daddy". I take care of you all week for being sick and you give daddy the flowers????!?!? Just my luck. Daddy's girl all the way.

So while out in the yard, I thought to myself "Self, we need a ball to play with" So off to Wally world and 1 whole dollar later, we have a bouncing red ball that has entertained Alyson and her daddy.... for hours. Just a note about the above picture, I told her that she needed to stop playing and say prayers before we had lunch, I snapped this real quick. This is her folding her arms and eyes for prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment