Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I thought this video was cute. We were waiting for dad to finish up a call with the elders, when she took the lesson from me and began FHE without us. By small and simple things, great thing shall come to pass.... too bad we didn't understand any of the words!



I didn't have my camera while at the store, but she was so funny. So let me just tell you.

We went to Kohls and I carried her in, setting her down right before we got to the kids section and letting her hold my hand and walk the rest of the way. Well, she's just chilling, walking with me- then she sees the first rack of little girl clothes and let's out a squeal of delight (seriously. she squealed and had a huge grin on her face) and rushes over to start shopping. She goes around to 3 different racks with spring dresses and I tell her to pick some out. So she stands there, like she's grown, and starts going through the racks, pulling out dresses, like she's 10 or something. So she picks out about 5 from three different racks and has a pile. Then, I kneel down and hold up the dresses and tell her to pick three. She does. And then we put the others back and walk to the register. How old is my daughter again? 15? No... just 15 months. You sure about that....


No comments:

Post a Comment