Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Your Dad

Dear Alyson,

I just wanted you to know that you have the most awesome dad ever! I was pretty sick on Monday and your daddy stayed home to take care of you because I had a high fever and couldn't. It turned into Daddy and Aly's day of fun. It was beautiful weather so you guys spend most of the day outside. You went to the store together, ran around the yard, mowed the grass, repaired a fence and had a picnic lunch. I don't have pictures of the event, but you should know that your daddy loves you very much and for the rest of the week, talked to me about how much fun he had with you that day. I can understand why you are a daddy's girl, especially when your daddy is the best dad in the world.

I just wanted you to know.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS. What a great idea. Jonny does love Ali. He is a good dad.

    ReplyDelete