Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet!

Oh to be a kid again....

Some how I don't look as cute when I fall asleep in the car with chocolate covering my face... including my eyelids. No... I just look sad. Double standard. I'm not saying, I'm just saying!

True story alert:

We were having lunch with my friend Becky. And as an added treat, we had made cookies to take to surprise her. Becky still works at the bank, where I used to work, so we bring her presents to make up for the fact that she doesn't get to see me everyday. It's sad really. I'm her favorite person. Anyways, Ally wanted a cookie, so I handed one back- we were going to have to wait longer than I expected for Becky, so she needed a snack to keep the hunger screams at bay. So I tell her- don't get any chocolate on your clothes. No mess. and like a good little monkey, she complied. She only got chocolate on her face. Not her clothes. She is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment