Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Home Evening

So Jonathan and Ally (mostly Jonathan) decided that they were tired of my usual family home evening lessons on Mondays and Jonathan declared that for July, every Monday we were to do a special family activity or outing.

July 5 was swimming in a new pool for our backyard.


Yes, the retard is still wearing his hat in the pool. Don't worry though, Ally steals it, dunks it in the water and throws it in the grass.
Flips and dips in the pool. Daddy's make pool time fun!
Ally was really excited. This is the first time for her to play in a pool. She's down waterparks and sprinklers, but not pools. She was so excited that she had her tongue hanging out the whole time. What a weirdo.
hmm... was the pool for Ally or for Jonathan.....

Note that I am not in the pool. I was informed by my loving husband that I would not fit with both of them in the pool. Way to make me feel good about myself dear! We would have all fit, he just wouldn't have been able to lie down. Anyways... next time I got and proved him wrong.


July 12

We had a picnic dinner in the living room, watched a Curious George movie (Ally's favorite) and then went the Braums for ice cream. We shared frozen yogurt.

For the 19th we have planned: a ride on the carousal in the mall and for the 26th we are swimming again. I'll update pictures as the rest of the dates come.


No comments:

Post a Comment