Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Friday, April 9, 2010

Wounded in the Line of Duty

In trying to tire out, I mean entertain Alyson yesterday morning, we were playing tag. Basically me just chasing her around the house and tickling her when I catch her. Well we had a tripping incident and to avoid a major pile up, I managed to bang my leg up on the way down to the ground. Good thing no one was around to see it, because I'm sure I was ever so graceful- not!

Anyway, I bruised my left thigh as I am laying on the ground in pain, Aly thinks this means that it is her turn to tickle me. So I have her crawling all over me, kneeing me in the ribs and wounded leg. Talk about kicking me while I'm down! I had trouble walking yesterday because the bruise it right on my thigh muscle, and it has turned a wonderful shade of purple. I would post a picture, but I was told that was gross by my oh so wonderful husband.

However, I will nurse myself back to health and I'll live to play again, because that is what good moms do.

Thank you Alyson for giving me my first official "Mom injury"

No comments:

Post a Comment