Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Friday, April 30, 2010

My house... the way it should have always looked.

Finally! The projects are done and the tools have left the building! I finally don't feel stress walking through my house. Too bad it took almost 5 years for it to look this way.....
I'm waiting for the realtor and I took some of my own pictures just to get an idea of how the house would photograph.

Breakfast Nook
Kitchen and breakfast nook
Guest Bedroom
Hall Bath
Living room
Dining Room
Livingroom
Master Bath
Master Bath
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom

Alyson's room is being painted tomorrow, so I don't have a picture of it yet because it is still a mess, but I will post her room later.

No comments:

Post a Comment