Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Friday, January 29, 2010

When We're Helping, We're Happy

Pushing the laundry basket from her room to the laundry room. Practicing walking and helping like a big girl. What she's really thinking.... I can't believe I have to do my own laundry!
Pulling clothes out of the dryer and into her basket. Learning the difference between out and in. What she's really thinking.... seriously, I'm one. Pretty sure this is slave labor. I'm telling dad!
Pushing the full basket back to the living room to help me sort and fold. Learning words like pants, shirts, socks etc. What she's really thinking... "I'm so going to throw these on the floor as soon as you fold and sort them- just for making me do this."


Okay- so hopefully her thoughts were not that bad! She really does enjoy this- makes her feel like a big kid. She is turning into a very good "helper". What a wonder girl I have. Aly- you make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment