Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

My pictures never seem to load in the order that I want them too.... So they are out of order. oh well. I haven't had a lot of free time since little miss decided that she didn't need naps. I know she tried their earilier in the year, but I managed to convience her that they were still needed, but not so much this time. I think I'm okay with it, and she will tell me when she needs quiet time and will put herself down. Anyway, this is why it took me so long to get the Christmas pictures up. So here goes:

Christmas at Home in 2011. We weren't able to go to Texas or St. George to be with grandparents and cousins, but they still sent plenty to stock the tree!



Ally was so happy to have new toys to explore. I sent them up in different places around the house and she would just run from station to station, playing with everything. She got a playdoh factory kit from Mamaw, her great grandmother, and she loved it.


Opening her stocking. An m&ms candy cane- her fav. Her stocking was filled with crayons, markers, paints, chalk and dry eraser crayons for her new easel.



She got new wooden puzzles to put together, very bright and colorful.



She got a big doodle pad from cousins.


She got a "band in a box" from Memaw, my mom, she likes to put on shows and dance and sing. We ended up using the band in a box to ring in the New Years- I didn't have pictures of that though.




Alyson checking out the new toys from Santa. She got a 2 sided easel, new pink boots, candy land, chutes and ladders, a new floor puzzle and a baby doll that came with its own doctor kit. The baby doll seemed to be her favorite that day. She played with it every single time we went to the store and she personally asked Santa for a "baby doctor toy" her words. Glad she was able to get it.




Christmas All set up and ready for the little girl to wake up. She got a giant dog from her grandma that we put by her stocking.


Our white Christmas came early and stayed late

Alyson in her Christmas dress from her Great Aunt Shelia. Right before I took the picture she said " mom, I look good like this"


Opening presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment