Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some fun shots


Ally vs. applesauce!! Normally she is a good applesauce eater. She used her spoon and slow and steady all the applesauce ends up in her mouth with very little getting on her.... except for today. I don't know what happened- only that I opened it and then heard screaming and found her like this.



She loves her milk. Carried the jug around for a good half hour. I know... I don't get it either.


What happens when you don't unpack your boxes fast enough.....


Jonathan and his mini me.... they've never been more country than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment