Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Let me tell you a story about Ally

Ally loves her great grandmother, who we call Mamaw. Today she gathered 6 diapers, her teddy bear, blanket and pacifier in a pile in the hallway and declared "Go! Mamaw!"

When I told her it was too late in the afternoon to go see Mamaw. She got her play phone and proceeded to talk on it as if calling her Mamaw to tell her that I would not let her come!

So I got on the real phone and called Mamaw to tell her the funny story. With 6 diapers and her overnight stuff, she was planning a long stay!

Oh that girl....

And she had just seen her on Tuesday, so it's not like I was keeping them apart for long periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment