Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Feelin' Cute

Ally was feeling cute on Sunday after I got her dressed for church. She wanted to do a photo shoot. I was running behind, so I told her I would take her picture later. She ran for the camera and insisted, saying "me! Mama- Me!!". So we were late to church by about 3 minutes because she just had to have her picture taken. I love the above picture, the rest are her posing silly. I'm calling these her official 18 months pictures.
This is her "I love my dress" pose.
This is the pose after I asked if she was excited to go to nursery. :)
This is her sign for "good job"- the Thumbs up. She's telling me "good job" because after this picture she was done with her photo shoot. And she ran to the door calling for Daddy. ( He was already at church due to early morning meetings)

No comments:

Post a Comment