Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Monday, August 1, 2011

Penny can- aka 7th Wedding Anniversary

So for our 7th Wedding Anniversary, the theme is Copper. And yes... I know that technically pennies are not made from Copper anymore. But if I had me some copper I would be cashing it in for mo' money and not using it as an anniversary gift- just saying.

Anywho, so for our anniversary we are playing Penny CAAAANNN! Now, the game Penny Can is from the show Cougar Town- no I'm not saying I watch it and no I'm not saying you should, but when I was thinking of things to do for August 3rd- I thought copper- penny- games with pennies- Penny Can. So this video will let you all in on the awesomeness that is Penny CAAAANNN and regardless of your opinion of the show that spawned it- bet you walk away from this post thinking "Penny CAAAAANNN"



Penny CAAANNNN!!



But, back to us. So we will be playing Penny Can- with... wait for it:

2004 Pennies! 7 of them to be exact. I know- legendary!



No comments:

Post a Comment