Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Playdough Magic

a

We have 4 different colors, but of course she just wants to use the lavender color. She's really into pinks and purples right now.


I helped her make a bunny rabbit, she's showing it off. She added the finishing touches so of course it looks nothing like a bunny now. :)

So I'm a terrible mother and didn't get my girl any playdough to play with until she was 2 and 1/2. I know! Slacker!!! And I should have gotten it way before now, because it entertains hers for hours. Or for at least 1 hour and with how quickly she wants to jump from activity to activity- that is high attention marks for the playdough. Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment