Good Things To Come

"Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ- They come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." Jeffery R. Holland

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2 Year Old Pictures


So just to remind you of what she looked like at 1 years old.....

And now at 2 Years Old!!!






I ordered this one for mine and Jonathan's mom.


I got this one for me.

Ordered one of these



And since she had such a cute smile in this one, we did a close up and I ordered one of these.


She would not be still- she ran circles around each prop that we put out and wanted to touch everything, the light, the camera, the chair.... she also thought that she should get a turn to take a picture and would get all still and then run to me when it was time to take the picture. Silly kid. At least she didn't throw a fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment